Get to Know Peggy
Peggy has been assisting Sellers and Buyers in the Charlotte, NC real estate market for 20 years with a high concentration in the South Mecklenburg and Union County areas, including Ballantyne, Southpark, Weddington and Marvin. Peggy has her South Carolina license and specialize in the Fort Mill and Indianland areas.
Peggy has consistently been a top producer in the Charlotte Real Estate market. Her listings have a competitive edge over the competition based on her knowledge of the market and her pricing and marketing systems. Her goal is to obtain the highest value in the shortest timeframe for her sellers. In 2016, her listings sold within the first few days on the market and usually with multiple offers and a majority at full list price.
She has assisted many individuals and families moving to the area. Hre knowledge of not only the real estate market but also the schools, doctors and sports for kids has helped her become a resource for relocating clients. She works with individuals and families from all walks of life and at different stages in their lives. Whether it be a first time buyer or a more experienced buyer or seller, she has the knowledge and experience to be their real estate advisor.
In 2016, she was successful in selling estate and investment properties due to her relationships with a number of investors and agents that are looking for investment and/or distressed properties. Her estate and investment properties have sold in 1 -3 days with multiple offers and at or above listing price.
- Licensed in North and South Carolina
- Premier Marketing System
- Pricing strategies to obtain the best value
- Expert in the Charlotte/Mecklenburg and Union County Region
- Knowledge of the market and community
- Contract and repair negotiations
- Overseeing the real estate transaction from start to moving in and beyond
- Assistance with the mortgage process
- Relationships with many service providers for during the transaction and after move in
- Board Member, Charlotte American Diabetes Association's Father of the Year Council, 2009 - present
- Board Member, Be Not Afraid, 2013 - present
- Member, St. Matthew Catholic Church
- Member, Ballantyne Country Club
Awards and Accolades:
- 2011 - 2016 President's Cup - #1 Company Team Sales Leader
- 2016 Diamond Level Sales Leader
- 2015 & 2016 Team Listing Leader - Most Units Sold
- 2006 - 2016 Ballantyne Sales Leader
- Platinum Customer Service Award 2008 - 2016
- 2011 - 2016 Awarded 5 Star Professional Charlotte Realtor by Charlotte Magazine
- 2009- 2017 American Diabetes Association Father of the Year Event Board Member
- B.S. Accounting, University of Scranton